1) Eye Spy – this is a fun one for kids of all ages. It is also a great game for preschoolers learning their colours. This is especially fun during holidays when people decorate their homes.
2) Counting steps – This is a great way to teach your little ones how to count and it can be fun to see if you can beat how many steps you took the day before.
3) Calling out the colours of the cars and trucks passing by.
4) Monkey See, Monkey Do – Have your child perform an action and then you copy it.
5) Simon Says
6) Go through the alphabet and see if you can pick out items along the route that start with that letter.
7) Red Light, Green Light