Welcome to the new momstown Milton!
You might be wondering what is "new" about us.
1) A New Program Pass Card – This is your momstown ID card and discount card. The orange card can be attached to your keychain to have readily available to check-in at our programs.
2) Our Newly Revamped Mobile Website – You asked an we answered! Now you can log in and easily participate on our message boards, read great articles or sign up for events from your tablet or mobile device.
3) More Content Than Ever – You will be amazed when you see all the parenting articles, crafts and recipes on our new website. All momstown chapter blogs are connected now and it’s created a rich editorial platform to share and learn from one another. From parenting experts to fabulous crafts – you can see what we’re up to across the country now with a simple click.
4) Integrated Social Media. Our member-only private components are still regulated, just like always. But now you can engage and share between our site and social media sites like never before. Sign up for Baby Basics and want to encourage others to join us? You can now easily share it on Facebook. Love a craft idea we did then click to add to your pinterest. Share with #momstown or #momstownpass hashtags to follow along with the conversation across the country.
5) New Program Pillars – a new way to look at our educational curriculum.
6) Program Pillar Certificate – This comes with all one year program passes and is your road map to momstown. Your little ones will love getting stickers to fill up their certificate. Completed certificates mean an added bonus for you from us!
We are so pleased to welcome you to our newly updated website and programs! Have a look around, we know you will like momstown's new online home and as much as we do!