As moms, we often worry about everyone around us and make sure they are all taken care but when we decide to take a few #fpmommymoments for ourselves, we are riddledwith guilt. Thanks to Fisher Price, we can now take that well deserved break knowing our little ones will be right there with us engaging in independent play.
Here are some tips on how to get in the 10 mins you deserve!
1. Looking to get an extra few moments of sleep in the morning? Ocean Wonders Aquarium with remote control will soothe and captivate your baby with classical lullabies, ocean sounds and realistic swimming motion. Have the remote close at hand to quicikly activate when baby starts to stir. Up to 18 minutes of music and serene aquatic sounds will keep your little one mesmerized as you catch a few more ZZZ's!
2. What mom couldn't use a 5 minute uninterrupted shower? What about being able to cook without holding your little one in your arms the whole time or picking up the toys they decide to throw on the floor?
Fisher-Price® Woodland Friends SpaceSaver Jumperoo™ will keep baby safe in one spot while you get some time to do the things you couldn't do if you had baby in hand. Designed with even more hands-on fun right at baby’s fingertips, all attached to the jumperoo which means no more bending down to pick up toys! Baby’s natural jumping and kicking actions send the seat bouncing up and down with lights, sounds and music to keep them fully entertained while you get things done!
3. Looking forward to visiting a friend for some adult conversation with your toddler in tow? Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Smart Stages™ Chair is a great portable toy to keep your active child entertained while you catch up. The “magic” ABC seat knows when baby sits, activating songs and phrases when baby stands. Press the light-up remote or flip book pages to hear numbers, shapes and more. The chair includes Smart Stages™ technology, an exciting new way to change learning content as baby grows. You'll both get time to participate in some meaningful conversation.
4. Got a load of laundry you need to sort through? Turn doing laundry into a game by picking up an article of clothing, say the colour and have your little one match it with Baby's First Blocks. Baby can drop blocks into the open bucket…or through the shape-sorting lid! Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination. You'll both complete your tasks in no time.
5. Every mom needs a moment to catch up on emails or post a few updates on Facebook. My Little Snugabunny™ Cradle ’n Swing will keep baby safe and warm while you take a few moments to enjoy a hot cup of java and get a few emails answered.. A variety of music and motion soothes and engages her, along with a little plush bunny friend to keep her company.
Fisher Price wants to help you enjoy your mommy moment! You no longer need to feel guilty when you take a few moments to yourself. Our momstown Milton members are super excited to have the opportunity to check out these Fisher price toys at our #FPMommyMoments Baby Basics program this week and are hoping to be one of the lucky winners leaving with one of the featured toys at the event!