1. Heritage Parade of Lights – November 15 – 16 – Come and join in the Heritage Parade of Lights, a spectacular parade of vintage tractors and machinery decorated with coloured festive lights and tractor drawn wagon rides. After the parade join everyone in the heated Gambrel Barn: Meet Santa, Mrs. Claus and their jolly elves (bring your camera), enjoy some hot chocolate, juice and cookies.
2. Milton Santa Claus Parade – The annual Milton Santa Claus Parade will be making its way down Main St on November 16 at 1:30pm. This year's theme is…
Celebrating Milton's PanAm Year! Don't forget your letters to Santa
3. Milton Family Show – Christmas Edition – Nov 29 10am – 3pm – momstown Milton and Milton Mompreneurs are teaming up once again to bring some family fun to our community. Crafts, activitiies and entertainment for the little ones while moms visit local vendors and get some early Christmas shopping done too – The perfect balance!
4. Vendors & Artists Sale – Nov 16th 1pm – 5pm – Get a jump on your holiday shopping while supporting local busineses and the United Way of Milton
5. Springridge Christmas Open House – Christmas activities every weekend from Nov 15 – Dec 14 10am – 4pm
6. Milton District Hospital's Breakfast with Santa – Nov 23 9am – 11am or 12pm – 2pm – Families gather to partake of a scrumptious brunch while the children enjoy special entertainment, activities and a visit from Santa to top it all off.
7. Wildhagen Greenhouses Chocolate Festival – Holly Jolly scavenger hunt, chocolate fountain with marshmallows, chocolate drink, decorate an ornament and a special surprise
8. Campbellville Santa Claus Parade – Dec 20 – Enjoy the parade and then meet Santa!
9. Breakfast with Santa – Dec 6 – Family breakfast with a visit from Santa and other memorable characters. All money raised will be donated to the Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation which supports Toronto Sick Kids Hospital, McMaster Children's Hospital, Salvation Army and Halton Women's Place! Breakfast to be held at Southside Community Church at 7480 Derry Road West. Tickets are sold in advance only by phoning 905-299-9733 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Milton Mommies Christmas Party – Nov 28 9am – 11:30am – Crafts, story time and mini manis. Please bring an unwrapped toy to make someone's Christmas a little happier.
11. Downtown for the Holidays – FREE horse-drawn wagon rides through Downtown streets, Holiday music performed by local choir groups and schools, Extended hours and promotions offered by Downtown businesess
12. Miracle on Main – Dec 15th 6am – 9am – The Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation presents Miracle on Main. Bring an unwrapped toy to help brighten a child's holiday and then enjoy the festivities. Held in front of Troy's Diner at 295 Main Street East.