1) Pin the Nose on Rudolph – Great spin on the popular kids birthday party game.
Sketch a simple outline of a reindeer on construction paper, cut it out, and glue it to the poster board (or your kids can simply use a marker to draw Rudolph directly on the poster board). Remember to leave Rudolph nose less!
To play, hang the picture on a wall, blindfold the kids one at a time, hand each a red sticker, and let them try to restore Rudy's shiny proboscis.
2) Photo Booth – Provide lots of silly props and costumes and have guests get all silly in front of the camera.
3) Gift Hot Potato – Have everyone bring a wrapped book to the party. Pass around one gift at a time. When the music stops the person holding the gift is out but gets to keep the gift they are holding. When you get to the last person, all the kids get to open their gift together.
4) Snowman Wrapping Contest – Split the kids up into teams and have them wrap a grown up or another child with toilet paper to create a snowman. (thanks to Come Together Kids for this idea)
5) Candy Cane Relay Race – Divide children into teams and provide each team with four candy canes. They must hang the candy canes over their fingers and hurry to pass them on to the next member in line, but without using their thumbs. If all four candy canes are broken, that team is eliminated from the race.
These games are sure to be a crowd pleaser for all ages and is a great way to bring everyone together!